Sensationnel Dashly Deep Lace Center Part Wig Unit 37
Get Ready to Transform with the Sensationnel Dashly Deep Lace Center Part Wig! This straight style boasts lightly curled ends, creating a Butterfly Cut with layers that gracefully frame your face. The heavy layers at the back add volume, making this wig a perfect choice for those seeking a trendy yet sophisticated appearance.
Available in a variety of fashion-forward colors, the 5" deep lace parting and HD Lace ensure a natural, seamless blend. Made with 100% premium synthetic fiber, adjustable straps, and secure combs, this wig offers comfort and stability. Heat-safe up to 350~400F, it's easy to wear and go, making style changes a breeze.
- Color Shown: CH 27
- Butterfly cut is a haircut that features heavy layers at the back to create volume
- Available in fashion-forward colors
- 5“ Deep lace parting
- Ear-to-Ear HD Lace
- 100% Premium Fiber, adjustable straps, and secure combs
- 100% Premium fiber, adjustable straps, and secure combs
- HD Lace
- Bleach/Dye/Perm: No
- Heat Resistant: Yes
- Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Heat safe up to 350~400F
- Easy Wear and Go
- Center Part
- Cap Size: Average Size/ Normal Fit
- Length: 25" inches
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.