Motown Tress Premium Collection HD Lace Extra Deep Part Salon Touch Wig - Myla
Shown Color: Gold Swirl
- HD Lace Extra Deep Part
- Style: Loose Spiral Wavy Super Long
- Glueless Elastic Comfort Band
- Switchable HD Lace Extra Deep Part
- Heat Safe Up To 400°F
- Finished Length: 30"
HOW TO WEAR LACE WIG
- Pull your own hair back making it as flat as possible. You can wear a wig cap for a better fit. Clean your skin free from oils and makeup where lace tape or lace glue is to be applied. Make sure lace is clean and free from glue remover. Follow clean instructions, it is not necessary to wash whole wig unless needed, you may just clean lace portion.
- Place double sided lace tape to the front of your forehead where you want your hairline to start. Or Apply lace glue where you want your hairline to start. Let glue partially dry until tacky. Do not apply any glue to your own hair it may damage your hair.
- Put on Lace Wig using the combs to secure your wig, making sure lace covers the lace tape or lace glue.
- Apply light coat of makeup to further disguise lace.
Wash & Care Instructions
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curing iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
How to Uninstall:
Apply small amount of lace glue remover to glued or taped area. Wait until glue dissolves so that wig removes easily.
Recommended you use the same brand lace tape, lace glue and lace glue remover for best results.
HANDLING OF YOUR NEW LACE WIG
Handle your new lace wig extremely gently, paying extra attention not to tear lace or pull out hairs from lace.
Not recommended that you war your lace wig to bed. If you choose to wear it while sleeping then braid the hair and wear a satin cap, tucking all hair underneath the cap.Do not rub or wring during washing.
Do not brush or comb while piece is wet.
Do not use hair dryer on high heat setting to dry.
Do not expose your piece to any extreme heat source such as open flames, steam and hot oven, etc.